General format of the Congress Work will revolve around three topics that encompass the different areas of communication:
- Strategy: Joint actions systematically planned which will be carried out to accomplish communicating the Schoenstatt message in the occasion of the centenary of the founding and beyond.
- Guidelines: Reach and limits of the communication. Subjects related to the Movement. Plan of action to confront uncertainty. Approaches that the Movement will have in respect to key subjects.
- Tools: Procedures and methods to make the task of communication more efficient.
Areas of communication of the Congress:The encounter will be divided into forums and workshops for:
- Graphics, bulletins, press, books, magazines
- Internet: convergence of media on the Internet: graphics, radio and TV on the internet, social networks, internet on mobile applications
Congress for Communicators in Brazil, 2011, with Sr. Nilza and Fr. Afonso Wosny.
Translation: Celina Garza, San Antonio, Texas